Saint Petersburg Photos For Sale FAQs
What is the price of a 23 photos of Saint Petersburg photograph?
The price of each individual photo is €25.
What does my €25 get me?
A digital download of your requested photo of a size of at least 3,040 x 2,016 pixels (and up to 4,288 x 2,848 pixels) devoid of all branding.
So you don't send me a photo in the post?
No, all photo purchases are digital downloads.
How do I pay?
All photo purchases are facilitated securely through Paypal. No debit or credit card information is obtained or handled at any point by 23 photos of Saint Petersburg.
How do I receive my photo?
Upon completion of your Paypal transaction you will receive an email containing a link to immediately download your purchase. The link will remain available for seven days from the date of purchase.
What if I don't receive my email?
If you do not receive your email within ten minutes, please check your spam folder as some spam filters may mistake our emails for spam. To prevent this from happening and to ensure that you are able to receive future updates from 23 photos of Saint Petersburg, please add our email address (click [at] 23photosof.com) as a contact in your email client's address book.
Failing that, get in contact and we'll email your purchased photo straight through to you.
What if I want to get hold of my photo after seven days?
If you need to download your purchase after the seven days, contact us and we'll send you another copy just as quickly as we can.
Do you have any other photos of Saint Petersburg for sale?
Yep, we've got thousands. Only a very small percentage actually make it onto 23 photos of Saint Petersburg. If you're after something in particular, get in contact and we'll trawl our Saint Petersburg photo cache in attempt to locate something suitable.
What if I'm not happy with my photo?
We'll give your money back, no questions asked. You can keep the photo at any rate.
Can I make copies of my purchased photo?
Please feel free to make a copy of any purchased photo for backup purposes.
What can I use my purchased photo for?
To hang on a wall, to give to a friend, in virtually any type of promotional item from websites, advertising, packaging, personal projects, CD or DVD packaging, film and video presentations, multimedia presentations, commercials, the list goes on.
What can't I use my purchased photo for?
Well, nothing really, though for some uses we require you to purchase an extended licence.
Extended licences are required:
- for using purchased photos in templates for resale (e.g. flash templates, website templates, brochure templates, PowerPoint templates).
- for displaying purchased photos larger than 800 x 600 pixels on the web.
- for using purchased photos in print on demand products, such as CafePress products, posters, cards, etc.
- to modify purchased photos to be placed on t-shirts, mugs, posters, templates or other items, to be sold to others for consumption, reproduction or re-sale.
- to reproduce purchased photos in printed press or to use in print publications exceeding print runs of 50,000 copies.
Please contact 23 photos of Saint Petersburg to discuss extended licenses for any of the cases listed above.
I notice some of the photos featured on 23 photos of Saint Petersburg aren't offered for sale. Why is that?
It is impossible to shoot street scenes and everyday life in Saint Petersburg without having people appear in the final product. 23 photos of Saint Petersburg images include many photos of people - some very much the focus of the photograph, others where people just make up the background noise.
Whilst all types of photos make up the content of 23 photos of Saint Petersburg we are very particular about choosing which photographs we offer for sale.
At 23 photos of Saint Petersburg we make every effort to avoid offering for sale any photo featuring a person without their written consent. In essence this means that all photos selected to be offered for sale via the 23 photos of Saint Petersburg online store have gone through the following vetting process:
- If there is a photo where a person is clearly the main subject of the photograph and that person is recognisable, that photo will not be offered for sale on 23 photos of Saint Petersburg.
- If there is a photo where a person is secondary to the main focus of the photo and that person's face is clearly recognizable, that photo will not be offered for sale on 23 photos of Saint Petersburg.
Sometimes it means we have to make a judgement call as to whether or not to offer a photo for sale. We try to err on the conservative when making these judgement calls.
So far that has meant removing from the store a number of photos that are available for viewing online.
We do however offer photos containing people where those people are not clearly recognizable in the following cases:
- where the person has there back to the camera
- where the person in question is blurred for effect
- where the person in question is at distance
- when the person in question is part of a crowd
So hopefully the only people that make it into photographs offered for sale on 23 photos of Saint Petersburg are unrecognisable. That is definitely our aim and if we have failed in regards to any photograph you come across please don't hesitate to contact us and we shall investigate the matter further.
How do I get in contact with 23 photos of Saint Petersburg
If you would like to discuss our policy in regards to any of the FAQs, terms or practices discussed above, or for any other reason for that matter, please contact us.
Now give yourself a pat on the back, very few people get all the way through this page :-)